Information on data protection
The internet website http://greentourist.hu/ (hereafter referred to as website) was created within the framework of the co-operational project INTERREG V-A Hungary-Croatia 2014-2020 HUHR/1601/4.1.2/0031. The consortium members of the project are
- Somogy Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Zala County
- Tourism Authority Koprivnica
- Kaposvár University
- College of Agriculture Krizevci.
Kaposvár University is committed to protecting the personal data of the users of its services as well as of the visitors to the website – hereafter referred to as “Users”. The university will process the personal data as confidential and will do every possible safety, technical and organisational step to ensure the confidentiality of the data processing and to prevent their unauthorised use.
3. Contact details of the data controller (and of the website operator)
Name: Kaposvár University
Address: 7400 Kaposvár, Guba S. u. 40.
Telephone number: 06/82/505-800
Persons responsible for data protection at the university with names and contact details: dr. Júlia Vass and dr. Bernadett Szöllősi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Further data controller: with respect to information sent to the consortium partners’ contact details available on the website the contacted partners will become Data Controllers. The data of the consortium partners are available at http://greentourist.hu/kapcsolat.
4. The scope of personal data:
Users are obligated to submit the specified data applying for programmes or consultations advertised on the website. Data controllers are liable for data processing in accordance with the regulations.
5. The legal base, method and goal of data processing
5.1. Data Controller will process the personal data on the basis of the voluntary consent given by Users.
5.2. The principles of data processing are fully consistent with the current legislation related to data protection especially with the ones below:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- The 2011 Act (section CXII) on the informational self-determination and freedom of information
- The Act of 1997 (Section CLV) on consumer protection
- the Act of 2001 (Section CVIII) on electronic retail services and the services connected to information society
- The Act of 2013. (section V) on the Civil Code.
5.3. The processing of personal data will be conducted in connection with the goal at all times. The goal of the data processing is to manage the personal data and information that arrive through the website in contacts and applications for programmes. The data controller and their consortium partners are not allowed to use the personal data for any other goals. Data processing will always be conducted in full accordance with the current Hungarian laws.
5.5. Data Controller will not use the personal data of the users for any purposes that are not described in this document. Data processing will always be carried out in full compliance with current Hungarian laws.
6. The length of data processing
6.1.Data processing of the personal data submitted during the consultations and the use of the website http://greentourist.hu/ finishes when the consent is withdrawn.
6.2. Regulations in the above are not related to the fulfilment of the obligations related to the preservation of documentation (e.g. accounting regulations).
7. Forwarding and processing personal data
Personal data can be forwarded only in cases specified in the laws as obligatory and only with the particular consent of the User.
8. User rights and enforcement
8.1. Data controller will be obliged to give information to the User when the User requires so about the data that are processed, their source as well as the purpose, legal basis and length and who and what purposes will receive their data.
8.2. Users are entitled to claiming the correction of any errors occurring in the recorded data and the deletion of their personal data. (This does not apply to the necessary data processing based on relevant laws: they are preserved for the necessary duration of time.) In addition, the User is entitled to withdraw their consent at any given time.
8.3.Users can enforce their rights specified in points 7.1-7.2 at the following address:
Email: see data controllers
Postal address: 7400 Kaposvár, Guba S. u. 40.
When the User submitted their claim electronically, the data controller will send information electronically, unless the user requires otherwise.
8.4. In connection with any occurring problems related to data processing the User can turn to the Data Controller using the contact details in point 3 or in the case of any violation of rights the User can take the matter to court and initiate an examination at the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (NAIH) (1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22./C; https://www.naih.hu).
9. Data Controller preserves the right to modify this information leaflet unilaterally through informing the Users. The Data Controller will have to issue information about the modifications at the website http://greentourist.hu/, which will come into force in that moment. Upon its entry into force the user will accept the modifications by using the website by conduct.